About the company
Baltic Logistic Solutions is one of the largest and most stable logistics companies in the Baltic States
SizeCapacity assuring quality
We are one of the largest logistics companies in the Baltic States, with more than 89 000 m2 of warehouse space. The company employs 1,150 personnel.
Total warehouse area42.704 m2
Number of pallets51.500
Size of the vehicle fleet161
Total warehouse area33.756 m2
Number of pallets46.300
Size of the vehicle fleet107
Total warehouse area12.837 m2
Number of pallets22.700
Size of the vehicle fleet16
CompetencesWe adapt to your needs
Continuous storage processes 24 hours a day, 100% adaptation to customer needs. Experienced and professional staff members ensure high quality and efficient logistics solutions.
Outgoing orders, avg. per month173 156
Deliveries, avg. per month91 107
Number of customers29 263
Outgoing orders, avg. per month88 627
Deliveries, avg. per month66 428
Number of customers15 031
Outgoing orders, avg. per month15590
Deliveries, avg. per month9282
Number of customers4029
EfficiencyWe plan and invest in the future
Going hand-in-hand with the growing needs of our customers, we apply modern process management technology, storage technology, and a new car fleet. With increasing efficiency of processes, we save our costs and our clients` funds.
QualityDaily control and improvement
Baltic Logistic Solutions is a certified TAPA – 1 carrier. The Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) is a unique forum that brings together global manufacturers, logistics service providers, freight forwarders, law enforcement authorities and other stakeholders. The general objective of this forum is to reduce the loss of international supply chains.
- BLS meets the TAPA-1 certificate conforming to highest level requirements;
- In the logistic chain, the company’s staff is specially trained to work at an increased security level;
- Vehicles are equipped with special security equipment and monitored 24/7.
Quality and environmental policy
UAB Baltic Logistic Solutions has implemented a certified and continuously reviewed integrated quality and environmental management system – logistics services in place: storage, transportation, labelling, packaging. This system meets the requirements of international standards LST EN ISO 9001:2015 and LST EN ISO 14000:2015. Product safety is based on the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system.
In order to provide high quality and environmentally friendly 3PL logistics services to its customers:
- The company sets up modern logistics centres in the strategically most convenient locations in the three Baltic countries (Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia);
- Vehicle fleet and warehouse equipment are constantly updated;
- The company uses modern software process control equipment;
- The company employs experienced and professional staff.
- Comprehensive satisfaction of customer logistics needs in accordance with the highest quality standards;
- Long-term and stable customer relationship based on the win-win principle;
- Professionalism, responsibility, compliance of employees with the principles of business ethics are the cornerstones that build and maintain the solid reputation of UAB Baltic Logistic Solutions;
- We are a socially oriented company that ensures safe working conditions and social guarantees for its employees, regulated by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Compliance with the highest environmental standards throughout the logistics chain.
Our business principles:
- Provision of complex logistics services to customers in order to maximize the efficiency of the logistics chain;
- Ensuring, improving and analyzing market needs for the 3PL logistics package processes, to meet the ever-changing and diverse customer expectations;
- Continuous improvement of processes by investing in logistics infrastructure, modern equipment and transport, and the latest IT technologies;
- Training of employees, ensuring their needs and the environment conducive to their work;
- Enforcement and promotion of environmental protection, implementation of legislation and other accepted requirements;
- Quality and environmental management systems are improved in the light of changes in the company and the environment.